Therapist Training

How can I become an Attachment Therapist?

We need more trained therapists! There is a lot more to becoming an Attachment Therapist than simply reading a book or attending one weekend seminar! There are estimated to be 1.5 million children with severe Attachment Disorder just in the USA. These children need effective treatment!

A Master’s Degree (or above) in psychology is usually a prerequisite to training in this very specialized field. The next step is to study with an experienced, trained Attachment Therapist. Some of them offer internship/trainings including observation and hands on experience working with clients.

At this time we are not aware of ANYONE training therapists to treat children with RAD effectively! We are raising funds through our non profit group, SAVY, Inc, to do a nationwide training with the very best professionals in the field. If you are interested in more training and would like to be added to the list please contact our office at (970) 984-2222. We will keep you updated!

A license to practice therapy is required by each State and/or County.

Our children need more help. I hope any of you that are interested will invest in furthering your education in this specialized field. We need more help!