Dear UK customers, currently we are unable to ship to your country, please order our products through

Administrator Support

What do I do when the school administration won't support me in helping this student with RAD?

Children with emotional disturbance are considered “special needs”. They have rights. They have a right to an education. They have right to a safe environment. They have a right to feel accepted and build their self-esteem. They have special needs in order to be able to do any of these things. There are lawsuits happening all over this country when a child with special needs is denied the services and treatment required for them to have an education and/or to heal. School administrators started out as teachers. Teachers started out as students with a heart for young people and a desire to teach and build them to be the best that they can be. Many times administrators have been removed from their roots and need to be reminded that we all have the same goals, which is to help the children. Education about the child’s condition has proven to be very helpful. Persistence and clarification of issues, in a professional manner, rather than an emotional one has also been helpful in many cases. Feel free to print out the handouts and information on this site and share it.